Saturday, October 3, 2009

Introducing...


On a beautiful, although hot day in August, I became a mom. At seven pounds and thirteen ounces, my beautiful daughter, K, entered the world. Fast forward nine years, and this beautiful baby is now a lovely, little girl with a gentle personality and wisdom beyond her years.

Almost two years after that warm August day, eight pounds and twelve ounces of beautiful bouncing boy brightened our month of May. Now seven years later, this little boy, A, often complains about being surrounded by sisters, but he melts my heart when I hear him call them "my girls."

Our family became complete in July of 2003, when our youngest daughter M was born. Now this charming child came into the world before our doctor could even get to the room. I think that should have been a clue for us. Nevertheless, this six year old ball of fire is completely fearless, and she adds a bit of mischief to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment